Friday, May 31, 2013

Editing and then Editing some more

Wow. Taking the 'Before You Hit Send' editing class with Angela James and sooo much to learn and think about. I'm trying to go through my finished (well, I thought it was finished before this class!) manuscript and there are so many layers to address. Hopefully, now that I'm aware, I'll be able to get most of this addressed in the first draft of my current WIP.

I also took the 'Open with a Bang' online class by Danielle Poiesz. Great class with lots to learn! I'm anxious to take all this great information and make magic happen in my WIP. It's definitely incentive to finish the edits on the MS I'm working with in the editing class.

I forgot to mention I also grabbed a download of 'Scrivener' when Amazon had it on sale, but haven't had time to play with it yet. I don't think I will either until I finish both the edit and my WIP. I may need to find a class on Scrivener in the fall.

So, all this learning and writing is my excuse for the time-leaps between posts here. I've decided to make Resolutions for the month of June, though, and regular blog posts made it into the top 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.