Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Plan for August

I plan on finishing the rough draft of my current WIP during the month of August. I have just under 10k right now. So, If I am shooting for 50k more for the month, then my goal is to write 1,613 words/day. I should probably aim for a few 2k days to account for the days I'll be busy moving college students back to their dorms. I have 20 (very loose) scene cards, although some of them may overlap into one scene- not sure yet. I'm not stressed about not having enough (yet) because inevitably some character will just appear and start talking and a new scene gets formed or the character forces the plot to swerve and new scenes form. You know how that happens. So, that's my plan. Now, I'm also taking the on-line Scrivener class I mentioned during the month of August, so hopefully these two plans will go together like chocolate and peanut butter (really well ; )



That's the plan for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.