Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Hint of Fall in the Air

When I wake up in the mornings, around 6:30-7 a.m. I let our dog Bella out on the front porch and go make coffee. Then I take my coffee out to our front porch swing and sit while Bella does her stuff and then sits outside on the lookout for squirrels. (Bella. Not me.) This morning it was chilly! Just like on a fall morning. I love fall. I love the cooler air. The wind in the trees. Sleeping with the windows open. So looking forward to it, and so happy it is just around the corner!

On Writing: Okay, I got a little busy for a few days. Basement project, an old friend of ours came to visit for 4 days, college kid stuff (mama, I need a book. mama, I need a black watch. mama, I need stamps...yeah, like that.) I spent one day trying to catch back up in my on-line Scrivener class, and by catch up, I mean download all the lectures for use in the future. Plus my CP and I have edited chapters for each other. I have written something everyday, but obviously, I have not kept up with my daily word count goal. So, I will keep on until the end of August and see where I am then. I have four definite scenes in my head, but I might need to weave another storyline in. It's not so much that I am suffering from a ms with a 'sagging middle' as this ms has less going on than my previous one.

AWG: DWC: 2,527 TWC: 35,322

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.