Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gut Check


On Writing: So, yesterday I gathered myself together and I am moving forward. I just did the math and in order to meet my August writing goal of finishing the rough draft of this WIP I need to write another 25k. Or roughly, 2,273k words/day for the next 11 days.

Not a lot of writing today, as still a little regrouping from yesterday, but I think I did some plotting and have 3-4 solid scenes figured out. By figured out, I mean I have a 1-2 sentence notecard of what the scene is about. Although I have other things to do tomorrow, I am hoping I can at least get one scene knocked out.

Okay, I think I've bought/rented enough college textbooks in the last few weeks for my children to fund a third world country. Good grief college textbooks seem like overpriced scam. Like a very big expensive shell game. Things just don't change that often in say, music or history, that there needs to be new editions of $157 textbooks put out each year thus making it difficult for kids to resell/ or get used books.

AWG: DWC: 717 TWC: 31,814

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.