Thursday, August 15, 2013

Magic in the Air

Did you feel it yesterday? Wow, a cold front arrived and it was beautiful! Nice breeze, cooler temps (70's!) No way did it feel like the middle of a NC August. It felt so fall-like my husband and I started discussing what needs to be done in the garden this fall. #1 Only add deer resistant plants. #2 Move the wisteria #3 Get a dogwood tree to anchor the front garden near the house. #4 Mulch around big existing trees. I love fall. I love the sound of wind in the trees. I think it's because it reminds me of my childhood. We had woods behind our house growing up, and we used to go off and run and play in the woods all day long. Happy memories.

My husband is home from work today, and hopefully between him and our cabinet guys we can try to wrap up the basement project. I am excited to move my writing down to a room with a door. Crossing my fingers I can write in quiet after years of writing in the heart of a loud, large family.

On writing: Good day. Hoping for more like yesterday.
AWG: DWC: 2,813 TWC: 28,546

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.