Thursday, August 1, 2013

"Summertime, And the livin' is easy..."

Come on in, August! I love the month of August. It might have a little to do with my birthday being in August, but I think it has more to do with growing up being a nerd. Yup, I was a nerd. I loved school. Elementary and middle school. I grew out of it in high school ;) All my brothers and sisters were nerds. (Well, maybe not my baby bro, but the other 5? Definitely) Loved school. Loved homework. Yup, I was a skinny little nerd. And the reason nerds love August, is August means school is almost here and we get to go buy school supplies. Yes, nerd bling! The cool kids might be proud of their clothes, but we nerdy kids loved our notebooks, folders, pencil sets and pencil pouches. And new crayon sets every year? Sweet!

So, I welcome August with wide open arms today. August, I've got big plans for you. (See previous post.) Let's get to work.


AWG: Beginning TWC: 9,521k

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.