Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Kitchen Sink Day

Today I took the Bella-dog to the vet for an ultrasound on her bladder. They were looking for bladder or kidney stones. They found them. Kidney stones that is. Which, apparently they don't do anything for except change her diet and wait and see if that stops all the UTIs she's been having. The diet might as well be lobster and champagne for what we have to pay for it. Yikes! I will have to shop around to see if anyone else sells it cheaper. Hopefully, she'll feel better soon because the squirrels in the yard won't chase themselves.

#2 son gets his wisdom teeth out tomorrow after classes. It's the first day of his fall break and the best time to get it done. He only has two, so shouldn't be too bad. (Easy for me to say, right?)

#2 daughter (#2 son's twin sister) is coming home in two days for fall break. Yay!

On Writing: I finally submitted my chapter to SYTYCW13. I ended up going with Bringing Delaney Home, since I've done more editing on that one and feel it's a stronger story because of it. I have some more editing/revising to do on it during the next week, but then I'll go back to my newer manuscript and start the first real edit on it. Then it's on to a new WIP. Yippee Ki Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.