Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Did It!

On Writing: Yup. I finally wrangled, wrestled, sliced, diced, surgically removed, whacked with a machete, stomped and then crammed in, sitting on the lid until it all fit....my synopsis down to 750 perfect words. Woo, boy! Let's hope that's as low as I have to go.

On Life: I'm missing my mom a lot today. She's been gone ten years now, but some days I really feel the loss of not having her with me. Maybe because with all of the writing, contests and submitting, I think she'd get a real kick out of it. She loved to read romances. She looked forward to her Harlequins in the mail every month and was a voracious reader. I was blessed with my mother. It was like winning the lottery of parents...she was that wonderful. Today is one of those days when I wish I could pick up the phone and call her.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.