Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ouch

4 1/2 yards of dirt. Moved. 1 1/2 to go. Functional workout? You bet your sweet...slightly sore today a$$. Plus my arms, shoulders, and lower back. Legs feel fine. Son #2 helped, so it went quicker. The sore muscles though, are really just a reminder that I need to get back to regular exercise. It's too easy to let life get in the way and I've got to make it a priority. (Especially because writing is so sedentary.)

So, today, more moving of dirt. Then the spreading of grass seed. I believe tulip and daffodil bulbs are ready to be planted. This is a lot of work to feed the deer, yes? Because I know they are going to eat those flowers like they're bars of Ghirardelli chocolate. Hopefully the 1st two of this list can get done before any rain arrives.

On Writing: I accomplished nothing on my to-do list yesterday. But, I did get two thank you notes to judges written and sent. That was really at the top of my list, only I forgot to put it on. So, today I seriously need to work on my synopsis for WCTBL? Seriously. I really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.