Friday, October 4, 2013

The Best Laid Plans...

On Writing: I spent some time reading and commenting on some of the SYTYCW13 entries. Wow, there are so many talented and creative writers! And I haven't read very many, but I've got to stop to finish my own editing/rewriting, darn it. I would love to finish it today so I can move forward with other writing. That is my plan.

And the laundry and vacuuming that I was part of my plan yesterday...? Yeah, now that's part of today's plan.

Oh, the wisdom teeth extraction went well. #2 son is recuperating and eating soft foods like a champ. Hopefully he won't be too sore today. #2 daughter arrives home today. Both are on fall break from college. #1 son has another Air Traffic Control test today to move further along in his Air Force training, so we've sent up a prayer for that.

Okay, off to execute the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.