I've added to my "About Me" page. I started a "Fun Facts" list that I'll add to periodically. Here are the first ten...
Fun Facts about Me:
1. My favorite breakfast is a bacon cheeseburger.
2. I drink my coffee black. No sugar.
3. I do not like dill pickles or mustard.
4. I love windy days.
5. I am a dog person. The fact that I have always been allergic to cats
may have something to do with this. I am not sure.
6. On our first date, apparently, I out-drank my husband. He remembers this.
I do not. Whoa, wait. Not because I drank too much! It was just something he
noticed and I didn't. Honest.
7. I am the 5th of 7 children, but the baby girl.
8. I have lived in (in order) CA, Turkey, Scotland, PA, MD, AZ, MD, NJ, MD,
NC, TX, and NC.
9. I took ballet for many years. I was very good. Then late in high school,
I quit. Some of my reasons for quitting were valid (bad knees) and some not
(fear.) Quitting on my dream messed me up for many years. I will not let that
happen with my dream to be a published author.
10. Raising our four children, one of our ironclad family rules was no
one could use the words "shut up." I think it's one of the
worst things you can say to a child. I wanted our children to know that at
home they were free to express themselves and they would always be heard and
loved. No matter what.