Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Quick Post Before Errands Post

I am taking #2 son to have his top two wisdom teeth removed today, so I'm making a list of foods to eat when you've just had your wisdom teeth removed...macaroni, applesauce, pudding, Jello, ice-cream, oatmeal, popsicles, shakes...am I missing any obvious ones? 

On Writing: I've been reading some of the SYTYCW chapters and commenting. I try to point out the good stuff but I have left a few observations that *I think* would help make the chapter stronger. I hope it isn't coming off as snooty, but I know one of the main reasons I entered was for comments from other writers. If I'm going to learn and end up better a writer after this is over, it helps to get feedback. But I know not everyone feels that way, so it is tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.