Friday, September 6, 2013

Do-over on the "To-Do" List

Yesterday's "To-Do" List
1. Write.
2. Exercise.
3. Download the rest of on-line Scrivener class lectures.
4. Reread health insurance info. Make decision.
5. Vacuum and laundry.
6. Research yellow jackets to see if we need an exterminator.
7. Wood putty the nail holes in trim in writing space.
8. Make egg omelets for daughter #1.  done

I let myself get distracted by a problem one of our twins is having. I can't let myself do that. I have been trying to help for months now, but maybe what he needs it to crash and burn for the life-lesson to stick. It's hard as a parent to watch. But I've offered help and advice. Now I need to step back. I can't let it mess up my whole day worrying, you know? So, needless to say, my "to-do" list is still calling to me. I will try to chip away at it after I get some writing done.

On Writing: Not much. Planning for a better day today.
SWG: DWC: 394 TWC: 46,183

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.