Monday, September 16, 2013

The End...Sort Of

On Writing: Well, I arrived at my word count goal (and then some) but this ending- I'm not sure about it. I still have a little wrap up/epilogue stuff to put in the last chapter, but this ending just doesn't feel as "right" as my last book's. Maybe I just need to put it aside for a few days and then reread it and see?

So You Think You Can Write '13 week long conference begins today. I only just discovered the Harlequin forum last December after the contest was over and done, so this is all brand new to me. I think I'd like to enter my current WIP, but not only do I still have to write a synopsis, but may need to edit the first chapter a little. Should be a fun educational week!

Day 13 of Whole 30 (no sugar, wheat, alcohol) and I'm feeling great. I am starting to wake up remembering my dreams again and have more energy. Day 13 is the amount of time it usually takes for sugar cravings to stop. So far, so good. Now, if I could just get the exercise going regularly...

SWG: DWC: 2,015 ( total from 9/13, 9/14, 9/15 combined)      TWC: 56,989  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.