Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, Monday

Okay...good weekend.
Beautiful weather, Redskins finally won (Yay!), East Carolina beat Carolina (Double Yay!), NC State won, husband's basement project almost finished (woo-hoo), and this morning I was able to get the usually impossible-to-get urine sample from the puppy-brother to see if her UTI is cleared up.

On Writing: So, still okay with my 100 word pitch. Wish I could convey the comedy better, but I think that's the best I'm going to do. Edited my 1st chapter some more. Will reread this morning to see if the edits accomplished what I was attempting. I hope to submit to sytycw no later than tomorrow. Once I've done that, I'll spend some time reading more entries and leaving comments. Then I have to finish my synopsis (only have a long very rough draft.) And then it's time to move on and start thinking of my next WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! Comment awaiting moderation.